- I no longer eat any type of meat. I substitute my meat with olives, nuts, and EGGS.
- I workout every morning on weekends and everyday when I get home from school. rotate between cardio, core and simply just running.
- I eat a salad a day, if not more than that. *A salad a day keeps the doctor away* :)
- I get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- I wake up between 7-8 every day of the week to get my day started.
- I no longer eat cereal, power bars or drinks with added sugar in them.
- I read all ingredients and make sure that they are all natural and lack unnecessary fats or sugars
- I no longer eat bread daily. I stay away from sandwiches and if I do eat bread, it is always whole wheat or multi grain.
- I workout with my friends! It makes everything more fun and rewarding.
- I find new places to walk and run (new trails)
- I ride my bike occasionally if I am really not in the mood to do any other kind of workout
- I stay away from most dairy products.
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
My Own Journey
I have always been a very active individual, however, I have a definite sweet tooth and weakness for junk food. This year I have grown more conscious of the foods that I put into my body. In addition, I have made an effort to exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.