Thursday, May 26, 2016

Vegan and Vegetarian Quotes

What inspired your decision to be a vegetarian?
"Documentaries, research and talking to people"
How long have you been a vegetarian?
"7 months"
What do you substitute with meat mostly?
"Vegetables, beans and fruit!"
--Marisa

What inspired your decision to be a vegetarian?
"Religious reasons"
How long have you been a vegetarian?
"My whole life"
What do you substitute with meat mostly?
"Nuts and lentils"
--Sanjana


Why have you decided to become a vegetarian?
"Personal interest. I am very picky with meat and I have had some really bad incidents with meat"
How often do you eat meat now?
"Almost every day"
Is it going to be make a big impact in your life?
"Yes, especially because of the amount of meat that I am used to eating"
--Sushni

What inspired your decision to become a vegetarian?
"I like animals"
What do you substitute meat with?
"Tofu and beans"
--Emma

What inspired your decision to become a vegetarian?
"One day when I was seven years old, I had a gross piece of chicken from KFC. Then I was like, 'I'm never gonna eat meat again.'"
What do you substitute meat with?
"I eat salad every day and fruits and vegetables"
--Ruchi




No comments:

Post a Comment